What happens if I move to another state?

No worries! You can always update that information in your account. To change your state, just log into your account, and click your current state in the Basics section on your Summary page. Next, select your new state, and press "Save & Continue" to save. 


After that, just reprint and resign your documents after making the change. You are still able to make this change in a Trust-based Estate Plan, but it is not legally required to do so.


Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful