There are two different ways that your Financial Advisor can access your documents!
The first is through their Trust & Will Advisor dashboard. If you created your account by clicking the referral link sent by your Advisor, you'll be asked whether or not you'd like them to be able to view your documents. If you select yes, they'll be able to view your progress and documents through their dashboard.
The second is through the Shared Access feature. Just take the following steps:
- Log into your Trust & Will account.
- Click “People” from the left side menu bar.
- Click “Share Plan” on the right side of the page.
- Fill in your Advisor’s contact information and click “Financial Advisor” in the Relationship field.
- Click “Send Invite” - You’re all set! Keep in mind, your Financial Advisor will need to accept the invitation via email to access your Estate Plan.