You'll just need to provide the following information:
- Basic information about you, your family, and your pets
- A person to name as Guardian to take care of your children and pets
- A name for your Trust
- A person to name as Successor Trustee to manage your Trust and distribute your assets
- Who you'd like to receive your assets and whether you want to make any gifts to charity or to specific individuals
- Preferences for your final arrangements
We also have the option to provide information about your assets (This helps your Successor Trustee and Beneficiaries collect and distribute your Estate) but it's not legally required. After the Trust is created and signed, you'll begin transferring your assets. Transferring assets is what allows your belongings to avoid probate. Check out our Trust Funding Guide to learn more!