You’ll start by heading to your Wealthbox account. Once logged in, just take the following steps:
- First, you’ll create Custom Fields in Wealthbox. (Learn where to find your Custom Fields here.) Next, you’ll create 4 fields under Contacts using the Field Types listed below.
Single Select Dropdown: Custom Field Label is Trust & Will Plan Type
- Create Custom Field Options for Will and Trust
Single Select Dropdown: Custom Field Label is Trust & Will Plan Status
- Create Custom Field Options for Invited, In Progress, Completed
- Date: Custom Field Label is Trust & Will Last Updated Date
- Date: Custom Field Label is Trust & Will Completion Date
- Create an Access Token in Wealthbox. (More info on creating Access Tokens can be found here.)
- Login to your Trust & Will Advisor Dashboard and click My Account.
- Copy/paste your unique Access Token in the blank field within the Wealthbox Integration tile:
You’re all set!
Going forward, whenever you have a mutual client, Trust & Will will automatically push over the above information to Wealthbox. This will enable you to stay more up to date on the progress of your clients Estate Plan.