What if assets have been wrongfully distributed?

In situations where assets have been wrongfully distributed, or you believe there was fraud, we highly recommend speaking with an attorney.

While we are more than happy to assist you with petitioning to Probate a decedent's Estate, our services do not include dealing with potential fraud or recovering assets that have been wrongfully distributed.

Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful