What is Attorney Support?
Attorney Support is a product we offer to supplement your Trust or Will plan. When you add Attorney Support to your Estate Plan you'll be able to schedule unlimited 30-minute phone consultations with a licensed estate planning attorney for a full year after purchase. In addition to access to our Member Support team, you'll have access to:
- Legal advice from estate planning attorneys
- Legal advice for Business/LLC owners about how to make your entity Trust-owned
- Line-by-line document review so you sign with confidence
- Guidance with funding your Trust
- Year-round estate planning advice
How much does Attorney Support cost?
You can add Attorney Support to your Trust or Will for an additional $300.
Review our refund policy for Attorney Support services here: Trust & Will Refund Policy
How do I add Attorney Support to my Estate Plan?
First, make sure Attorney Support is available in your state: Attorney Support Availability by State
You can add Attorney Support to your Trust or Will by taking the following steps:
- Log into your Trust & Will account
- Click My Account in the top left corner of your screen
- Click Profile & settings
- Under Add-ons, you can add Attorney Support
If Attorney Support is not an option in your Add-ons, it is likely not available in your state yet.