You are able to exclude someone from your Estate Plan by listing their name under "Exclusions" On your Summary page. Take the following steps to get there after you log into your Trust & Will account:
- Click “Summary” from the left side menu bar.
- Scroll down to the Distributions section and click “Edit.”
- Click "Yes" when asked if you'd like to exclude anyone from receiving your property.
- Next, list the full legal name of whoever you'd like to exclude from your plan.
- Remember to click "Save & Continue" to save your new answer!