For the first year after your purchase, you can edit your Estate Plan documents at no additional cost. After that, you'll be automatically enrolled in our annual membership. This membership grants you unlimited access to edit and update your documents as your needs evolve.
How to Edit Your Estate Plan Documents
Easily modify your Estate Plan documents by following these simple steps after logging into your account:
- Click Summary from the menu bar on the left side of the page.
- Scroll to the section you’d like to update and click Edit in the top left corner of the section. This will open your document to the relevant section
- Edit the answer and click Save & Continue to save the changes as you go
- Click Save & Exit to return to the Summary page.
Printing Your Updated Documents
- Download and Print: You can instantly download and print the latest version of your documents from your account.
- Request a Shipment: If you prefer, request a shipment of the updated documents. Please note, re-shipping charges may apply if you have previously requested a shipment.